Prices Start From:
Darwin Airport DRW Transfers
Last Updated on
With millions of visitors descending into Australia every year, it’s important to book airport transportation so that you can ensure you get directly to and from your destination and Darwin Airport DRW at a fare and convenience that suits you. Whether you’re a business traveller, a big group of friends or family travelling with lots of luggage, or a couple, by reserving your airport shuttle or private car you can have the reassurance and security that you’ll be picked up on time and taken straight to where you need to go.
When booking your airport transfer, it is important to know which terminal you are travelling from/to. Darwin Airport DRW has 2 terminals:
With Jayride.com, you can compare and book an airport transfer from over 8 transfer companies servicing Darwin Airport with an average customer review of 5.00. With over 3 bookings made for shared shuttles and private cars to and from Darwin Airport DRW in the past 7 days, Jayride.com is the largest comparison website for airport transfers.
Darwin Destination and Airport Guide
Spectacular lightning shows, gorgeous beaches, sunset markets and authentic Aboriginal culture- welcome to the capital of Australia’s Top End, Darwin. Its proximity to Southeast Asia (Darwin is closer to Singapore than it is to Sydney) makes Darwin a key link between Australia and Asia. As well as many of its own attractions famous sunsets, saltwater crocodiles at Crocosaurus Cove and a foodie scene that is abuzz with eastern and western influence, Darwin is also the gateway to popular destinations such as Kakadu National Park, Katherine Gorge and the wilderness of Arnhem Land. You’re spoilt for choice for food, culture, national parks and natural beauty. Ensure your trip to or from Darwin International Airport gets off to the best start by booking your airport transfer on Jayride.com today.
Darwin International Airport is 13 kilometres from Darwin’s CBD and has an international terminal, domestic terminal and a cargo terminal. It is the busiest airport serving the Northern Territories and also shares its runways with the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF). Book your DRW airport transfer on Jayride.com to avoid expensive airport parking fees and save yourself the worry about navigating a new destination.
Darwin International Airport is open 48 hours a day, seven days a week, and is equipped with foreign exchange facilities, ATMs, baggage lockers, and plenty of dining and shopping options, including duty-free. There are baby change facilities for travelling families, shower facilities are provided in the domestic departures area and free WiFi is available throughout the airport. There is a Tourist Refund Scheme office located in International Departures for any travellers requiring a GST refund. All terminals are accessible by wheelchair. For some pre-flight relaxation, travellers can buy a lounge pass for the Catalina Lounge regardless of class of travel or airline.
Top things to do in and around Darwin
- Darwin is famous for its spectacular sunsets – grab your camera, a picnic rug and find a spot on one of Australia’s best beaches, Mindil Beach.
- Visit Australia’s largest national park, Kakadu National Park, and be mesmerised by the drastic changing landscapes and natural wonders of this World Heritage-listed park.
- From April until October, wander Darwin’s largest market, the Mindil Beach Sunset Market, for unique souvenirs, great food and specialty arts and crafts.
- Learn about the Dreamtime, didgeridoos and bush tucker from Australia’s First People on an Aboriginal cultural tour.
- Relax under a canopy of trees at the George Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens, famous for its tropical plant collection.
- Get up close and personal with saltwater crocodiles (you can even hold a baby one if you’re brave enough) at Crocosaurus Cove – Darwin’s unmissable urban wildlife experience.
- Enjoy Darwin’s tropical lifestyle with a coffee, breakfast, wine or dinner at the Darwin Waterfront Precinct, just a five minute walk from the CBD.
- Learn about the history of the bombing of Darwin during the Second World War at the Darwin Military Museum, and see an incredible collection of artillery, uniforms, vehicles and paintings.
Daniel Travelled on 21 March 2019
Fritz B. Travelled on 19 March 2019
Tina O. Travelled on 10 March 2019
Tracy Travelled on 09 March 2019
John K. Travelled on 06 March 2019
Why A Transfer
Booking an airport transfer allows peace of mind when sorting out your travel plans to and from your destination. From luxury private cars to shared shuttles, and everything in between – Jayride has made it simple for you to compare thousands of airport transfer companies and book the right transport for you.
Take advantage of planning ahead and make your trip easier.
100% Refund Guarantee
Cancel up to 48 hours before travel
No surge, no meter, no suprises.
For when one bag is not enough
Safe and secure payment
Airport Transport Options
Shared shuttle means you’re booking a seat on a vehicle, and will likely be sharing with others. Journey times to and from Darwin Airport may take longer with a shared shuttle, and pick-up times are usually determined by the transfer company. Usually the cheaper option, shared shuttles are perfect for those on a budget and don’t mind sharing their ride with other travellers. Well known shared shuttle transport companies on Jayide.com include SuperShuttle, Stream Shuttle, Con-X-Ion and Mt. Syd Shuttle.
Jayride.com offers transfers through our ride-share partners such as Lyft (US), Gett (Europe and Middle East), Cabify (Europe and South America) and Careem (Middle East, Europe and Africa). This is the most affordable private transfer option.