When London’s calling, it’s vital that your airport transportation from Heathrow is pre-booked and in the bag. An airport transfer is a sure-fire guarantee that you’ll arrive in one of the world's greatest cities ready to soak up everything this giant global village has to offer.
A Heathrow airport pickup or shuttle service allows you time to find your post-flight feet before getting into the swing of London’s hectic pace, and bounty of blink-or-you’ll-miss-it attractions.
Your airport transportation options are a catch-all for visitors, holidaymakers and business travelers alike. However you’re traveling, tailor your ride from the airport to your desired destination to suit your transportation needs.
Business travelers arriving in London might go for one of the private transportation options available to and from the airport. Jayride hosts 165 professional airport shuttle transport services operating private cars, limousines and shuttles to your hotel or private address.
The largest comparison website for airport transfers in the world, Jayride offers a choice of airport car and shuttle services. Once you’ve collected your baggage and cleared customs, a Jayride partner driver will be there to chauffeur you to your desired London destination.
Whether arranging a pickup to your hotel, or departing from London Heathrow after your visit, it’s important to know which terminal you will be arriving/departing from. London Heathrow LHR has 5 terminals:
As a business and tourism mainstay of London’s economy, it’s not surprising that London Heathrow with its 5 terminals is one of the world's busiest airports. Booking with Jayride before your trip will ensure you have an easy passage to and from the airport.
Reliable airport transport services to and from LHR … easy. Whatever your budget, wherever you’re headed, Jayride partner drivers will get you there. Travel your way with a choice of affordable ground transportation options in London Heathrow Airport.
The best option for travel on a budget, share a ride in a car or van with others heading in your direction.
Choose a car, van or limo and have your own private driver get you to your destination, wherever it is across this sprawling city.
Use a familiar rideshare service without downloading local apps, and avoid surge pricing by booking ahead.
It’s around 65 miles to Southampton from Heathrow airport so book before you land and Jayride will get you to the port on time.
With your Airport transfer pre-booked, you may have some down-time to have some fun at these attractions near London Heathrow Airport.
1. The Swan Inn, Denham: Classic old-world English pub set in a charming village location.
2. Windsor Castle: Get a taste of the royal life or wander the bucolic garden setting.
3. Hounslow Urban Farm: The kids will love this menagerie of cuddly critters including donkeys, goats, peacocks, pigs and ponies.
4. Hampton and Kempton Waterworks Railway: Go old school and take in the views on a scenic narrow-gauge railway ride. There is also an on-site museum and play area.
5. Kew Royal Botanic Gardens: A World Heritage Unesco Site featuring over 50,000 plants and exhibits all year-round.
6. Hanwell Zoo: This charming little zoo close to the airport is home to a mob of meerkats and a flock of flamingos.
7. Heathrow Observation Deck: There are some great plane-spotting sites at Heathrow airport. The area located near gates 15 and 16 is one of the best, with 270-degree panoramic views.
With its layers of history, cultural cache, entertainment and culinary diversity, London just keeps on swinging.
1. The Tower of London: Eleventh-century fortress wrapped in history and home to the world’s largest diamond is simply a must-do.
2. The London Eye: Take a spin on the world’s largest cantilevered observation wheel for gob-smacking views of the city.
3. Tate Modern: Stunning modern and contemporary art gallery housed in the repurposed Bankside Power Station.
4. Natural History Museum: Dinosaurs are a big drawcard here, but the collections are astonishing and the Gothic architectural setting is an attraction in itself.
5. St Paul’s Cathedral: A visit to London wouldn’t be complete without climbing the stairs to the dome of Sir Christopher Wren’s 300-year-old architectural masterpiece.
6. Buckingham Palace: The Queen’s London home until her death in 2022, the Palace is an enduring favorite.
7. Borough Market: Dive into the hustle and bustle of one of London’s best produce markets.
8. British Museum: Lose yourself for a day in this treasure trove of art and artifacts. It’s Britain’s most-visited attraction.
9. Madame Tussauds: In business since the Victorian era, these lifelike renderings in wax of famous and historical figures continue to captivate and titillate.
10. Hampstead Heath: Take a ramble, and escape the hustle and bustle of central London for a day in one of the city’s most famous and much-loved parks.
London Heathrow Airport (LHR) is around 16 miles west of Central London. Like most international cities, London can be congested so travel times can vary depending on traffic conditions. Organizing your transportation to and from the airport in advance will ensure a problem-free trip.
Like most underground systems, there are numerous escalators and stairs to negotiate, so traveling with multiple pieces of luggage can be awkward. Jayride offers several transportation options from Heathrow airport that will get you to your destination without needing to navigate the underground system.
Allow up to 90 minutes (plus queues at busy times) to travel between London’s two biggest airports by public transport. Book ahead and avoid the worry of delays, and a Jayride partner driver will make the journey (and get you to the right terminal) in under an hour, and often much faster.
You have a few options including underground and coach. It’s important to work out how close your accommodation is to an underground station or coach terminal. After a long international flight, you may feel more at ease using a Jayride Heathrow airport to London transfer.
London Heathrow Airport is open 24 hours, so in theory you could spend the night there before your flight. Different terminals have different regulations so be sure you know the rules.
“Great Service! From pick up to drop off! Thank you! ”
“Smooth ride. Our driver was on time and very friendly. Will highly recommend him!”
“It was great. Driver was responsive to our change of address. He was early. They called to tell us he was downstairs and ready when we were. ”
“The drive was good, ”
“Our driver was incredible. He went above and beyond to show us around London before getting us to the airport on time for our flight back to the US. He was kind and so knowledgeable! We appreciated him so much. Will definitely recommend anyone for the service.”
Cancel up to 48 hours before travel
No surge, no meter, no surprises
For when one bag is not enough