Dublin DUB Airport Transfers & Shuttles
Dublin Airport (DUB)
The busiest airport in Ireland, Dublin Airport is an international airport that operates 24 hours a day, every day of the year except Christmas Day, and serves more than 180 destinations and 25 million passengers annually. The airport is located 10km from Dublin city centre, within the suburb of Fingal, Collinstown. The US Preclearance facility at Terminal 2 allows passengers travelling to America to undertake all US immigration, customs and agriculture inspections at Dublin Airport prior to departure. Linking the USA and Ireland even further is the 51st&Green lounge, which was purposefully built and designed for passengers travelling to the United States. It is under US jurisdiction despite being on Irish soil, and is located after US Preclearance in Terminal 2 and next to the US departure gates. It is available to all travellers heading to the USA for a fee, and interestingly is the closest airport lounge to an active runway. Book your airport transfer on Jayride.com to avoid airport parking fees, taxi queues and save yourself the worry of navigating a new city.
Dublin Airport has two terminals – Terminals 1 and 2. T1 operates mainly short-haul flights while T2 is used for longer-haul flights. Unlimited free WiFi is available throughout the airport and a rest zone can be found in T1, which has comfortable chairs and sleeping pods for travellers looking to wind down before their flight. International Currency Exchange (ICE) has outlets throughout both terminals for any last minute currency exchange, while ATMs are also available throughout the airport. Passengers travelling with babies can use the baby care facilities within the two terminals, while The Stork Exchange offers rental cradles, prams, car seats and strollers. For some pre-flight relaxation, all travellers can access the Executive Lounges in T1 or T2 for a fee.
Top things to do in and around Dublin
- Explore the city’s two stunning medieval cathedrals; St Patrick’s Cathedral, the largest church in Ireland, and Christ Church Cathedral, Dublin’s oldest building.
- Visit Ireland’s oldest and most prominent college, Trinity College, and admire the country’s largest library, The Long Room Library, while you’re there. The library is famous for its barrel-vaulted roof and for being home to the ornately decorated religious manuscript, the Book of Kells.
- Art lovers will enjoy the National Gallery of Ireland, home to the country’s national collection since 1852.
- Sample the vibrant and lively atmosphere of Temple Bar, a unique and historic riverside neighbourhood.
- Get educated on the history behind Ireland’s famous tipple at the Guinness Storehouse.
- Visit Dublin Zoo, one of the world’s oldest and most popular zoos, and home to more than 400 animals.
- Tour the Kilmainham Gaol, one of the largest unoccupied prisons in Europe.
- Admire the beautiful architecture of Dublin Castle, which has been at the heart of Irish history for 800 years.
County Dublin ,
Airport code: DUB
Why book on Jayride
100% Refund Guarantee
Cancel up to 24 hours before travel
No surge, no meter, no suprises.
For when one bag is not enough
Safe and secure payment