London (LHR) Airport Transfers & Shuttles
London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
From Buckingham Palace to Big Ben, and the Tower of London to Trafalgar Square, a trip to London will keep you busy for days. The capital of the United Kingdom is immersed in history, brimming with an electric atmosphere and full of iconic landmarks, and is also at the forefront of arts, theatre and cultural movements. Ensure your trip to or from Heathrow Airport gets off to the best start by booking your airport transfer on Jayride.com today.
Compare Transfer Options
Heathrow Airport is consistently placed in the top 10 busiest airports in the world, serving more than 75 million passengers each year. On average, 1,400 flights arrive and depart through Heathrow a day, that’s one every 45 seconds. Heathrow Airport is located 24 kilometres west of central London and the best way to get to and from LHR is by airport transfer. Book your LHR airport transfer on Jayride.com to avoid airport parking fees and taxi queues. You’ll also save yourself the worry of navigating a new city as the transfer company can take you to whichever hotel, address or destination you need to go to.
Heathrow airport has four terminals and each of them offers a range of restaurants and shops. Chef Gordon Ramsay’s restaurant Plane Food is located in Terminal 5 where diners can try some innovative cuisine, or those in a rush can pick up some ‘Grab & Go’ food for the plane journey. There’s free WiFi throughout Heathrow and ATMs are located at all the terminals. Private relaxation rooms and hot showers are available to all travellers for a fee regardless of class of travel or airline at Plaza Premium Lounges in Terminals 2 and 4. Hotel Sofitel London Heathrow (Terminal 5), Hilton London Heathrow Airport (Terminal 4) and YOTEL (Terminal 4) are directly accessible from the terminals if you need to stay the night in an airport hotel.
Top things to do in and around London
- Visit Buckingham Palace, the official London residence of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Admire breath-taking views of London from the city’s iconic Ferris wheel, the London Eye.
- Visit the Tower of London and discover the grim history behind its walls.
- Get to grips with Britain’s royal and political history on a tour of the 700-year-old Westminster Abbey.
- Take a journey through 1000 years of London’s macabre history at the London Dungeon.
- Get a bird’s-eye view of London from architect Renzo Piano’s 95-storey skyscraper, The Shard.
- Soak up the history of the city in Trafalgar Square.
- Experience the bright neon lights of Piccadilly Circus.
London Heathrow Airport,
The Compass Centre,
Greater London TW6 2GW,
Airport code: LHR
Why book on Jayride
100% Refund Guarantee
Cancel up to 24 hours before travel
No surge, no meter, no suprises.
For when one bag is not enough
Safe and secure payment