Las Vegas LAS Airport Transfers & Shuttles
McCarran International Airport Las Vegas (LAS)
Billed as ‘The Entertainment Capital of the World’, Las Vegas is without a doubt one of the most famous resort cities on the planet. Casinos, fountains, themed hotels, amusement rides, 24-hour nightlife, indulgence, fortune and fame a trip to Sin City is like no other. Ensure your trip to or from LAS airport gets off to the best start by booking your airport transfer on Jayride.com today.
McCarran International Airport is named after former Senator Pat McCarran, Nevada’s senator from 1933 until 1954. The airport certainly lives up to Vegas’ reputation, with rows of slot machines greeting travellers throughout the airport. LAS is in the top 10 busiest airports in the USA, serving more than 20 million passengers a year and is located 6 kilometres from the Las Vegas Strip. The best way to get to and from McCarran International Airport is by airport transfer. Book your LAS airport transfer on Jayride.com to get straight to where you need to be.
McCarran International Airport has two terminals, each offering a range of restaurants and shops. There is unlimited free WiFi throughout the airport, and ATMs and currency exchange desks are located at both terminals. Showers and complimentary snacks and beverages are available at The Club at LAS, available to all travellers for a fee regardless of class of travel or airline. For those looking to work up a sweat before or after their flight, ZEROlevel Fitness & Wellness is an exclusive fitness centre at McCarran International Airport. If you’re looking for a bit of learning, delve into the world of aviation at the Aviation Museum, with exhibits throughout the airport. On display are a red 1956 Ford Thunderbird as well as a 1958 Cessna 172, which set the World Endurance Aloft flying record in 1959 by flying for 64 days, 22 hours, 19 minutes and 5 seconds without touching the ground.
Top things to do in and around Las Vegas
- Walk along The Strip to take in the sights of the major Las Vegas attractions.
- Visit the Eiffel Tower at the Paris Las Vegas, or take a trip on a gondola at The Venetian, two uniquely-European themed hotels in Vegas.
- Try your luck in the casinos in any of the Las Vegas hotels and resorts.
- Watch an erupting volcano and come face-to- face with white lions, white tigers, leopards and bottlenose dolphins at The Mirage Hotel.
- Witness the Bellagio’s world-famous fountain show.
- Catch one of the famous Las Vegas music shows at Caesars Palace.
- Test out your detective skills by participating in CSI: The Experience at the MGM Grand Hotel.
- Be amazed by the world-famous Cirque Du Soleil.
Why book on Jayride
100% Refund Guarantee
Cancel up to 24 hours before travel
No surge, no meter, no suprises.
For when one bag is not enough
Safe and secure payment