Sydney SYD Airport Transfers & Shuttles
Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD)
Sydney is a city of immense beauty. From the blue waters that give the capital of New South Wales its ‘Harbour City’ name, to the architectural wonders of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge, and the pristine beaches that line the city’s coastline, postcard-perfect Sydney is Australia’s top tourist destination. Ensure your trip to or from Sydney airport gets off to the best start by booking your airport transfer on Jayride.com today.
Compare Transfer Options
Being the most populous city in Australia, it’s not a surprise that Sydney Airport is the country’s busiest international airport, serving more than 40 million passengers a year. Interestingly, it is also one of the oldest continually operating airports in the world. Sydney Airport is located just 8 kilometres south of central Sydney, and the best way to get to and from the airport is by transfer. Book your airport transfer on Jayride.com to avoid airport parking fees and taxi queues. You’ll also save yourself the worry of navigating a new city as the transfer company can take you to whichever hotel, address or destination you need to go to.
Sydney Airport has three terminals and each terminal offers a range of restaurants and duty-free shops. Free WiFi is available throughout international terminal T1 and domestic terminal T2, and for those needing to post a card before hopping on their flight, there is an Australia Post Office Shop in T1. ATMs are located at all of the terminals, while Global Exchange offers currency exchange in T1. Shower facilities and water stations are also available to all travellers in T1. There are hotels directly accessible from the terminals if you need accommodation near the airport.
- Ballina Byron Gateway Airport
- Cooma-Snowy Mountains Airport
- Lismore Airport
- Newcastle Airport
- Port Macquarie Airport
- Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport
Top things to do in and around Sydney
- Attend a performance or take a guided tour of the magnificent Sydney Opera House, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Watch the sunset over the harbour from the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the world’s largest steel arch bridge.
- Visit picturesque and historic sites in The Rocks, including the 200-year-old Cadman’s Cottage, the second oldest surviving residential building in Sydney.
- From Bondi to Manly, Coogee to Dee Why, join Sydneysiders and soak up the sun and surf at one of the fabulous Sydney beaches.
- Take a cruise from Circular Quay to truly admire the beauty and splendour of Sydney Harbour.
- Get aboard a whale watching cruise to get close to the magnificent creatures of the sea.
- Discover the world’s largest collection of Australian aquatic life at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium.
- Browse the high-end shops located in the Romanesque-style Queen Victoria Building.
Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport,
New South Wales 2020,
Airport code: SYD
Why book on Jayride
100% Refund Guarantee
Cancel up to 24 hours before travel
No surge, no meter, no suprises.
For when one bag is not enough
Safe and secure payment