New York JFK Airport Transfers & Shuttles
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
Looking for an airport shared shuttle or private transfer to and from JFK? The grace of the Statue of Liberty, the towering skyscrapers of Manhattan, the bright lights of Times Square, the inspiring Broadway theatres, the beauty of Central Park. New York is one of the most imagined, captured and dreamed about cities in the world. The city that never sleeps also never fails to inspire, and a trip there will keep you busy for days. Ensure your journey to or from JFK airport gets off to the best start by booking your airport transfer on Jayride.com today.
Compare Transfer Options
JFK Airport is located on Jamaica Bay, 24 kilometres from midtown Manhattan, and much like the city, has many interesting stories surrounding it. JFK’s Bay Runway (13R-31L) is one of the longest commercial runways in the world and is also a backup space shuttle landing spot. The airport was also the scene of the largest cash robbery of the time on US soil in 1978. Known as the ‘Lufthansa heist’ and the inspiration behind key scenes in the film Goodfellas, robbers took off with millions of dollars of cash and jewellery from the Lufthansa Airlines cargo building. Book your JFK airport transfer with a shared shuttle, private transfer or even limousine service on Jayride.com to avoid airport parking fees and taxi queues. You’ll also save yourself the worry of navigating a new city as the transfer company can take you to whichever hotel, address or destination you need to go to.
JFK airport has six terminals and each terminal offers a range of restaurants and shops. WiFi is available, and ATMs and currency exchange can be found throughout the terminals. There are lounges available for all passengers for a fee regardless of travel class or airline, including the Wingtips Lounge in Terminal 4, where day passes can be bought allowing access for four hours.
- Albany International Airport
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- Westchester County Airport
- Long Island MacArthur Airport
- John F. Kennedy International Airport
- LaGuardia Airport (and Marine Air Terminal)
Top things to do in and around New York
- Visit Liberty Island and the Statue of Liberty, one of the most iconic symbols of the freedom and democracy of the United States.
- Get an unparalleled 360-degree view of New York City from the top of the Empire State Building, the third tallest building in New York City.
- Take a stroll in the urban oasis of Central Park, one of the most filmed locations in the world.
- Become a culture vulture and catch a Broadway show.
- Browse the high-end designer stores on Fifth Avenue, New York’s premier shopping area.
- People-watch under the neon-lights of Times Square.
- Walk across one of the oldest suspension bridges in the United States, Brooklyn Bridge.
- Admire the breath-taking architecture and book-collection of the New York Public Library.
- Airport Transfers to Popular Hotels John F Kennedy Airport (JFK)
- Airport Transfers To Popular Attractions Around John F Kennedy Airport (JFK)
- Difference between JFK Shuttle and other forms of airport transport
John F. Kennedy International Airport,
New York 11430,
United States of America
Airport code: JFK
Why book on Jayride
100% Refund Guarantee
Cancel up to 24 hours before travel
No surge, no meter, no suprises.
For when one bag is not enough
Safe and secure payment