With a skyline that makes the heart skip a beat, Paris has been a byword for culture, architecture, art and cuisine for generations of visitors. Get to the heart of the City of Light from Charles De Gaulle airport fast by booking a airport transfer or shuttle service with Jayride.
France is the most popular destination in the world for visitors, and Charles De Gaulle Airport is one of Europe’s busiest in terms of sheer passenger numbers, handling most of Paris’s air traffic. With this constant wave of international tourist and business travelers, you’ll want to have your airport transportation set in stone before your trip commences.
With Jayride, you can tailor your airport ride with a choice of limousine, private car or airport shuttle. Book your Charles De Gaulle airport pick-up in advance and get to your hotel or private address with your serenity intact.
Charles De Gaulle Airport has 3 terminals:
Choose your preferred Charles De Gaulle airport transfer and have your friendly Jayride partner driver pick you up after you’ve cleared customs. Let your driver worry about which arrondissement you're headed to! Left Bank or Right Bank, Jayride will get you to your Paris destination, leaving you to Eiffel-Tower spot on the way there.
Jayride is the largest airport transfer comparison website in the world, so let them handle your Charles De Gaulle airport transport needs.
Once your flight details are sorted, and you have your arrival and departure terminal information at hand, book your car service with the knowledge that you can sit back and enjoy the views as you head over to your Paris destination.
Reliable airport transport services … easy. Whatever your budget, wherever you’re headed, Jayride partner drivers will get you there. Travel your way with a choice of affordable ground transportation options.
The best option for travel on a budget, share a ride in a car or van with others heading in your direction.
Choose a car, van or limo (why not!) and have your own private driver get you direct to where you need to be.
Use a familiar rideshare service without downloading local apps, and avoid surge pricing by booking ahead with Jayride.
It’s 120 miles to the nearest cruise port in Le Havre, but Jayride can get you there!
Transiting through Charles de Gaulle airport or staying in a hotel close by – there are plenty of attractions within reach.
1. Robert Ballanger Park: Delightful little landscaped park close to the airport.
2. Aeroville Mall : Large modern shopping mall with plenty of shopping and dining options to choose from.
3. Louvres: No, not the gallery! This quaint town with a few shops and bistros is a relaxed resting point before takeoff.
4. Air and Space Museum: Amazing collection of metal birds and spacecraft. Who wouldn't want to climb on board a Concorde?
5. Plane-spotting: Charles de Gaulle has a few top spots for viewing runway action. T2E and T2F are both popular.
6. Paris Airport Music: There are plenty of places to relax at CDG, so find a space and tune in to the airport's music playlists highlighting both new French artists and destination-specific playlists.
7. Espace Musee: View a selection of works of art from Paris museums. Located in Departure Hall M in Terminal 2E.
The City of Light is a beguiling mix of history, art and culture all wrapped up in the joie de vivre that is Paris life.
1. Eiffel Tower: Built as a temporary structure in 1889, this symbol of the modern age continues to dominate the Paris skyline.
2. Musee D'Orsay: Former beaux-arts railway station now home to a stunning collection of mainly French modern painting.
3. Sacre Coeur: Climb the 300 steps to the Basilica’s dome and you’ll be rewarded with stunning panoramic views of the city.
4. Catacombs of Paris: The ghoulish skull and bone-lined catacombs dating back centuries continue to spook and scare visitors.
5. Luxembourg Gardens A green oasis in the heart of the city with lush formal gardens and tree-lined promenades.
6. Pompidou Centre: The Pompidou thrills with its inside-out architecture and blockbuster exhibitions.
7. The Louvre: Housed in a 13th-century palace and containing one of the largest art collections on the planet – say no more!
8. Arc de Triomphe: Commissioned by Napoleon, this stunning sculpture-filled arch at the top of the Champs-Elysees is a perennial favorite.
9. Le Marché de Enfant Rouges: The city’s oldest covered market is a bustling mix of fruit, vegetable, flower and freshly prepared food stalls.
10. Sainte Chapelle: Magical and dreamy holy chapel built in the Gothic style and famous for its remarkable stained-glass windows.
If your flight is domestic, arriving 1.5 hours before your departure will guarantee a stress-free check in. International travelers will need to allow 2 to 3 hours. For a streamlined departure, make life a little easier and pre-book a Jayride airport shuttle.
Covering almost 12.5 square miles, Charles de Gaulle airport isn’t unlike a small village. It consists of 3 terminals with terminal 2 being divided into 7 sections. With almost 37,000 aircraft passing through a year, CDG is the ninth busiest airport in the world.
As you’d expect, shopping and dining are plentiful at Charles de Gaulle airport. Burberry, Dior, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Bulgari and Hugo Boss all make an appearance on the airport catwalk. There are also plenty of budget shopping and duty free outlets can be found throughout the airport. Dining options are plentiful, covering everything from fast food to bistro-style and Michelin-starred choices. Arrive at CDG airport early with a Jayride partner transfer and enjoy your last taste of Paris before takeoff.
The airport is well equipped for dealing with families, children and babies, with more than 100 baby-changing areas available. Baby-changing rooms offer individual alcoves with cribs, high chairs, bottle warmers and microwaves. Priority queuing for families is available at immigration and security points. Travel to and from Charles de Gaulle airport in comfort and safety with a Jayride airport pickup.
“The ride with Aomar was excellent!”
“The driver was on time and very gentle. The car was very clean and we arrived the airport without any problem. ”
“Driver on time, courteous, played Irish music. Very good device. Thank you”
“The driver was courteous and friendly. Car was clean. Very helpful local knowledge given to us. Thoroughly recommend him.”
Cancel up to 48 hours before travel
No surge, no meter, no surprises
For when one bag is not enough