Wellington Airport WLG Shared Shuttles and Private Transfers
Ensure your trip gets off to the best start by booking an airport shuttle or private transfer to and from Wellington Airport (WLG). Choose from 13 different transfer companies and book your transfer today.
Prices Start From:
Wellington Airport (WLG) Transfers
Last Updated on
With millions of visitors descending into New Zealand every year, it’s important to book airport transportation so that you can ensure you get directly to and from your destination and Wellington Airport WLG at a fare and convenience that suits you. Whether you’re a business traveller, a big group of friends or family travelling with lots of luggage, or a couple, by reserving your airport shuttle or private car you can have the reassurance and security that you’ll be picked up on time and taken straight to where you need to go.
When booking your airport transfer, it is important to know which terminal you are travelling from/to. Wellington Airport WLG has 2 terminals:
With Jayride.com, you can compare and book an airport transfer from over 13 transfer companies servicing Wellington Airport with an average customer review of 5.00. With over 13 bookings made for shared shuttles and private cars to and from Wellington Airport WLG in the past 7 days, Jayride.com is the largest comparison website for airport transfers.
Wellington Destination and Airport Guide
Stretching on the banks of the Waikato River, the New Zealand city of Hamilton is not only a gateway to some of the North Island’s finest highlights, but a major attraction of its own. From the unique garden collections at the internationally award-winning Hamilton Gardens, and the interesting and educational Waikato Museum, to buzzing Victoria Street – lined with restaurants, bars, shops and cafes – and the nearby famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves, there is plenty to keep visitors entertained on a trip there. Ensure your trip to or from Hamilton gets off to a great start by booking your airport transfer on Jayride.com today.
Hamilton Airport is located 14 kilometres south of the Hamilton city, within the suburb of Rukuhia. Prior to being a passenger airport, the site was used as a maintenance base for the Royal New Zealand Air Force during the Second World War, before scheduled domestic passenger flights began in the early 1950s. Currently, Hamilton Airport serves more than 300,000 passengers every year, the majority being domestic travellers. Book your airport transfer on Jayride.com to avoid airport parking fees and taxi queues. You’ll also save yourself the worry of navigating a new city.
Hamilton Airport has one passenger terminal, and free WiFi can be accessed throughout. Passengers can purchase food and drinks from Mavis Lounge, while children can pass the time before the flight at the Time Out Arcade, a fun entertainment zone. An ATM and baby changing facilities are also available in the airport, and there are conference facilities for anyone who needs space for business meetings.
Top things to do in and around Wellington
- Visit the innovative and interactive Te Papa, the national museum of New Zealand, and learn stories of the country’s extraordinary past.
- See the best panoramic views of the city and harbour from the Mount Victoria Lookout, one of best spots to watch a sunset while enjoying a picnic.
- Venture into ZEALANDIA, the world’s first fully-fenced urban ecosanctuary. This beautiful valley is being restored to its pre-human state and is 225 hectares of magnificent conservation space.
- Take a ride on the historic Wellington Cable Car to the Wellington Botanic Gardens, one of the city’s most prominent attractions. You’ll be rewarded with scenic views over the city.
- Stroll along Wellington’s waterfront, lined with plentiful cafes, restaurants and parks. From Frank Kitts Park, enjoy a wonderful view of Wellington Harbour and its surrounding fine buildings.
- Explore quirky, bohemian Cuba Street, home to some of the city’s most hipster and arty shops, bars and cafes.
- Visit the country’s first zoo, Wellington Zoo, and see some of New Zealand’s native wildlife up close and personal, including the country’s famous kiwi bird.
- Enjoy the Canopy Walkway in Otari-Wilton’s Bush, the only public botanic garden in New Zealand dedicated to native plants.
Terry M. Travelled on 24 March 2019
Danny B. Travelled on 23 March 2019
Kim H. Travelled on 21 March 2019
Colin E. Travelled on 20 March 2019
Colin E. Travelled on 17 March 2019
Why A Transfer
Booking an airport transfer allows peace of mind when sorting out your travel plans to and from your destination. From luxury private cars to shared shuttles, and everything in between – Jayride has made it simple for you to compare thousands of airport transfer companies and book the right transport for you.
Take advantage of planning ahead and make your trip easier.
100% Refund Guarantee
Cancel up to 24 hours before travel
No surge, no meter, no suprises.
For when one bag is not enough
Safe and secure payment
Airport Transport Options
Shared shuttle means you’re booking a seat on a vehicle, and will likely be sharing with others. Journey times to and from Wellington Airport may take longer with a shared shuttle, and pick-up times are usually determined by the transfer company. Generally the cheaper option, shared shuttles are perfect for those on a budget and don’t mind sharing their ride with other travellers. Well known shared shuttle transport companies on Jayide.com include SuperShuttle, Stream Shuttle, Con-X-Ion and Mt. Syd Shuttle.
Jayride.com offers transfers through our ride-share partners such as Lyft (US), Gett (Europe and Middle East), Cabify (Europe and South America) and Careem (Middle East, Europe and Africa). This is the most affordable private transfer option.