Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK) is the main international gateway to Thailand. Serving millions of passengers annually, it is one of the busiest airports in Southeast Asia. Avoid the crowds and book your Bangkok airport transfer or shuttle service ahead of arrival.
Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) (pron: soo-vuh-nuh-boom) is located 19 miles east of Bangkok City. As one of two major airports in Bangkok, it is not to be confused with Don Mueang Airport (DMK). Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport is the newest and largest of the two airports. Having opened in 2006, Suvarnabhumi boasts modern facilities and efficient transportation connections to the city center. The surrounding areas give a vibrant introduction to the bustling capital and the country's rich cultural heritage.
Whether you’re arriving or departing from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, there’s a range of airport transportations available – from private transfers to cheap Bangkok Airport shuttles. Jayride hosts 27 professional airport transport services operating private cars, limousines and shuttles for a ride from Bangkok Airport to hotels and private addresses and back again.
When booking your BKK airport transfer, it is important to know the airport ahead of arrival. Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport has only 1 terminal, however it is the largest terminal in the world with five levels;
Level B (Airport Railway Link)
Level 1 (Public Transportations, buses and taxis)
Level 2 (Arrivals)
Level 3 (Shops and restaurants)
Level 4 (Departures)
Bangkok Suvarnahbhumi Airport BKK is a major airline hub, with almost 100 airlines connecting Bangkok to key destinations across the globe every day. So don’t get lost in the crowd. Book with Jayride and get where you’re going faster.
Looking for a reliable airport transport service? We’ve got you covered. Whatever your budget, wherever you’re going, Jayride partner drivers will get you there. Travel your way with a choice of affordable ground transportation options.
Shared shuttles are perfect for traveling on a budget and don't mind sharing a ride. Travelers can take advantage of a cheap ride to and from Bangkok Airport BKK with a shuttle bus, van service or shared shuttle.
Private car, shuttle and van services offer a faster journey to and from Bangkok Airport with flexible pick-up times and meeting spots. Jayride partners with many of Bangkok’s leading private transfer companies, ensuring a quality experience every time.
Jayride lets you book transfers ahead of time with your favorite rideshare company. Forget the hassle of coverage and SIM cards when you land: your trusted rideshare service will be there waiting.
Great for business travelers, honeymooners or any special occasion, you can travel in style in a limousine service and other luxe transfer options to and from Bangkok Airport BKK.
Heading to the port of Laem Chabang? With cruise ships departing 65 miles south of Bangkok, you don’t want to end up in the wrong spot. Avoid confusion and book your airport transfer ahead with Jayride.
Arriving at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport can be pretty overwhelming. From the colossal size of the airport to the tropical humidity, if you’ve got some time spare maybe you’d like to take a break? Or perhaps taking a look around is more your thing.
1. Chang Massage and Spa: Located on Level 4 in the airport, enjoy express and hour long massages, manicures, pedicures, facials and more.
2. The Paseo Mall: A short walk from the airport, this large mall has plenty of shopping and food options available.
3. Suvarnabhumi Outdoor Flea Market: Just a short trip from the airport, this outdoor market is known for great street food and knock-off ‘brands’.
4. Tyme Spa: A short walk from the airport, this state-of-the-art facility fuses ancient Thai healing traditions with innovative therapies.
5. Wat Suwannaphum Phutthachayanti: Located just east of the airport, discover the peace and mystical allure of this Thai-Indian Buddhist Temple.
Culture, food, temples, and more. Bangkok is an adventure that awaits!
1. Grand Palace: With over two-hundred years of history, this gorgeous complex of buildings includes temples and museums.
2. Chatuchak Market: The largest outdoor market in the world with 15,000 stalls, Chatuchak is on all the lists of fun things to do in Bangkok.
3. Wat Pho: The largest and oldest temple in Bangkok with more than a thousand images of Buddha. It is home to the famous 150-foot Reclining Buddha.
4. Floating Markets: For a great cultural experience check out the floating markets. Here you’ll find a great selection of authentic Thai street foods.
5. National Museum of Royal Barges: These impressive royal barges used in public ceremonies are hand-crafted and some are more than two hundred years old.
6. Tuk Tuk Tours: Have the most funThai experience by taking a ride around town in a Tuk Tuk. It’s a great way to take in the city and sight see.
7. Thonglor: Known as Bangkok’s hippest district, Thonglor boasts modern architecture, trendy bars, and classy restaurants and cafes.
8. Nightlife: From the bright lights of bustling Khao San Road to the trending rooftop bars in Sukhumvit Soi 11, Bangkok is famous for its nightlife.
There are five levels in the terminal and a total of seven concourses. But the layout of the airport is simple, with clear signage, spacious walk ways, elevators and escalators, all making it easy to navigate.
If you need to clear immigration and customs, it is advised that you allow for up to 2-3 hours. The lines can be very long, sometimes taking up to an hour to pass through, and two hours in peak time.
There are plenty of options, including a railway service. But one common problem that travelers find when leaving Bangkok Airport is the language barrier. Asking for directions to your location can be confusing. Jayride offers a range of options for visitors, from private transfers from Bangkok Airport to hotels, to shared shuttles that will take you right to your destination.
Bangkok Airport transfers start from as low as US$12.00. However Jayride offers plenty of options. Book ahead with Jayride, and ride in comfort with a professional driver.
Yes you can! If you have a layover of 6 hours or more, and a visa or visa exemption.
“Excellent driver. Polite, clean vehicle. The driver had not been told we had asked for a Meet and Greet so there was some miscommunication from the booking end. It was all straightened-out when the driver and I spoke on the phone. He promptly came and met us new the baggage claim area.”
“Driver on time and knew where he was going ”
“Good communication in advance of pickup. Friendly driver who took a slightly different route to airport and as a result got us there in great time despite road closures. Couldn’t fault in any way and wish all our transfers were this good!”
“Seamless…plain and simple. Seamless…from start to finish. ”
“Prompt and friendly service”
Cancel up to 48 hours before travel
No surge, no meter, no surprises
For when one bag is not enough