Covid-19 Health and Safety Measures
COVID-19 Prepared Transfer Companies
Hand sanitiser or disinfectant wipes available
Cleaning the vehicle after every customer
Driver will be wearing a mask
Social distancing wherever possible
Health & Safety Tips for Travellers
When you travel please follow the below steps to help keep you, your driver and our community safe as per the recommendations from the World Health Organisation.
- Wash your hands before and after you ride
- Use the provided sanitiser where possible
- Avoid touching your face, eyes and mouth
- If you sneeze or cough, do so into your elbow or a tissue
- Consider wearing a mask, covering your nose and mouth, to reduce the risk of transmission
- If possible, sit in the back with your window open
Jayride's COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
To support our customers during these tough times, Jayride is offering a 48-hour cancellation policy. You can cancel up to 48 hours before travel to receive a full refund.
Cancellations can be made directly on our website by visiting Manage my Booking and clicking “Cancel my Booking”.
Please contact Jayride as soon as possible if you have trouble cancelling a confirmed booking so that we can process your refund.
If you need to change your booking dates, we also offer flexible booking amendments to help you travel in case your plans change close to travel time. Please contact Jayride and your transport company as soon as possible before your pickup time to ensure we can accommodate you.